Features and Pricing
Helping organisations improve the health, mental health and safety of their hybrid workforce.
Comprehensive dashboards with detailed statistics.
Administrators of the platform have a single dashboard providing the current status of all employees. From this screen it is possible to:
- Add, delete or change employee details
- View the compliance status for each employee including their re-certification date
- Run reports
Employers can link back to existing company policies or intranets.
Feature list for business and enterprise
Priceper user / per month
|Ability for each employee to certify up to 3 work locations||✓||✓|
|Ability to log pre-existing health issues||✓||✓|
|Ability for employees to request equipment||✓||✓|
|Photo geo-tagging checked to ensure they meet correct location||✓||✓|
|Reporting for managers and administrators||✓||✓|
|Report export formats||CSV, PDF, Web Reports||CSV, PDF, Web Reports|
|Dedicated Support Manager||✓|
|Artificial Intelligence for photo uploads||✓|
For a full list of features, and more information about the platform, get in touch with our team.
Keep important employee details secure, and at hand.
ANZEND allows an employee to set 3 active addresses at any point in time. Each will be certified as a safe place to work.
- Employees can note pre-existing health conditions
- Note a change of circumstances regarding their workplace
- Request equipment to ensure their workplace is compliant
Learn about how and where your staff work.
ANZEND provides a digital certification of your employees workplace.
- Ensure that photos are taken in this place of work through geo-tagging
- Photos ensure that the area matches what is being declared
- Employees declare that this is a true record
Employees have a greater understanding of the requirements of the workplace whilst knowing that their employer cares about their well-being.
Keep yourself and your staff up to date on the latest updates and best practices.
Best practices articles and documents for staff.
It is important for staff to remain active when working remotely. ANZEND provides best practice exercises to promote activity.
- Note when your employees should take a break
- Stretching exercises to maintain fitness
- Cope with distractions that might not exist in a traditional office